Terms of Service
By inviting LordBot to your discord server or logging into our website (https://lordbot.net) you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted these terms. You are also responsible for informing the members in your discord server about these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or adding any version of LordBot to your server.
You are strictly prohibited to use LordBot against the ToS of discord or for illegal purposes. We are doing our best to prevent these activities, while trying to provide the best user experience as possible. If you find people or communities using LordBot against the ToS of discord or even for illegal activities, please send us an email to contact (at) LordBot (dot) bot.
We (LordBot Team) own and retain all rights for public available data (including but not limited to templates). We grant you the permission to use this available data for your own needs, but strictly disallow any commercial use. You therefore shall not sell, license or otherwise commercialize the data except if the permission was expressly granted to you.
- LordBot is provided as-is. There are no guarantees that it will be available in the future, and its purpose or availability may be changed at any time.
- User related data including backups may be deleted at any time.
- User related data including backups is non-transferable between discord accounts.
- Any premium features are not guaranteed. They may change or be revoked at any time.
- Access to all or specific features of LordBot may be revoked, for all or a specific user, at any time.